Cayuga Trails Club
- Outdoor Recreation
The Cayuga Trails Club is a non-profit, 501(C)(3) volunteer organization, founded in 1962 "to explore, enjoy, and preserve wild lands and places of natural beauty and interest through informal study of the natural and historical features of the out-of-doors by walks and related activities."
- Regularly scheduled hiking and snowshoeing events.
- Walk, Look & Learn Hikes where we take time to enjoy the natural wonders along the trail
- Trail scouting, construction, and maintenance of more than 100 miles of trail
- Special trips to regional points of interest for hiking, skiing, snow-shoeing, or canoeing
- Social Events: dish-to-share dinners and picnics, slide shows, and annual banquet