Cayuga Addiction Recovery Services
- Substance / Chemical Dependency Services
- Community Organizations/Non-Profits
The power source for our shared work of transformation is the partnership we build with each of our clients. That requires all of us at CARS to be a creative, visionary and energetic force which regularly provides the one indispensable commodity offered by CARS to our community: deep and meaningful engagement and connection as partners in transformation and a rich, seamless care experience.
To do this we must live by the values at the heart of our work and maintain strict fidelity to them. Even beyond mission statements, two essential commitments must guide CARS work:
1. Every person, and their family, matters.
2. No person seeking our assistance should have to suffer twice, due to our inefficiency, neglect, inattention
or lack of the creativity to answer emphatically “Yes” when access to and engagement of care is desired.
Whom to Contact
- William RusenPhone: (607) 275-6506Fax: (607) 273-1277