Brown Bag Lunch: 3 Steps to a Stress-Free Tax Season
"Tax season is my favorite time of year" - said nobody, ever.
- procrastinate on your taxes until the last minute?
- feel overwhelmed by the long list of things you need to do to get your taxes filed
- wish you could have a root canal instead of working on your taxes?
Imagine how good it would feel to finish your taxes early, without feeling guilty every weekend that you don't make progress on your tax info and without the stress of the last minute rush.
- you could go through tax season feeling relaxed and in control of the process?
- you could get your tax information gathered in just a few minutes a day?
- you spent the weekend of April 13-14 doing what you love rather than scrambling to get your taxes sorted out?
That's exactly why we created this free presentation to take you from waiting until the last minute and rushing to get your tax info to your tax preparer to having a stress-free tax season where everything gets done early and more easily.
Join us March 7th at noon at the Chamber office, with Chris Belfi of MaxPotential Coaching for our workshop 3 Steps for a Stress-Free Tax Season.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- How to beat procrastination and get started pulling your tax data together.
- How to set yourself up to make progress on your tax data in just 10 minutes a day without getting overwhelmed.
- How to keep yourself going, finish your tax data early, and avoid the stress of the last minute rush.
Life is too short to waste emotional energy being overwhelmed by tax season.
This can be the year when you actually get your taxes done early - Register today!
Here’s to a more enjoyable tax season!