Cornell Reactivation & Student Return virtual Town Hall
Please join the Tompkins Chamber and Downtown Ithaca Alliance as we welcome representatives from Cornell Student and Campus Life, University Relations (federal, state and local) and the Center for Regional Economic Advancement for a virtual Q & A Town Hall discussion.
- Jason Cole, Associate VP, University Relations
- Dianne Miller, Senior Director, Federal Relations
- Tom Schryver, Director, Center for Regional Economic Advancement
- Pat Wynn, Associate VP, Student and Campus Life
- Karen Brown, Director of Communications, Student and Campus Life
- Charlie Kruzansky, Associate VP or Zoe Nelson, Associate Director, State Relations (pending)
- Community Relations staff
Initial topics include Cornell re-activation and return of students. If you have particular questions or issues that you'd like addressed, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8/10. Questions welcome during the session as well.
Check Cornell COVID 19 & Reactivation Planning for regularly updated information. For additional updates - including additional Town Hall Q & A sessions - see Cornell Community Relations' COVID-19 Resource Center
Looking forward to seeing many from the community in attendance.
Please feel free to visit the Chamber's COVID-19 Business Resources page where you will find up to date information and tools to help you, your business/organization, and your employees.