December 2019 Networking @ Noon Software and Digital Technology Focus
On Thursday, December 19th from noon-1:30 pm, we'll host our monthly networking industry focus event, with a focus on the Software & Digital Technology industry sector! Our event will take place at the Gorges Ballroom, in the Ithaca Marriott Downtown.
This month's industry will be focused on Software & Technology. We'll have a panel of experts from our membership sharing their industry insights, followed by an interactive Q&A. Panelists will include Nick Nickitas, Founder and CEO of Rosie App, Aaron Godert, Co-Founder and COO of GiveGab and Derek Burrows, COO and General Counsel of GrammaTech.
- Field Greens Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes, Cucumber, Manchego Cheese, and Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- Tomato Bisque
- Assorted Rolls with Butter
- Panko Crusted Chicken with Manchego Cream Sauce and Spiced Toasted Almonds
- Spiced Rubbed Pork Loin- Oven Roasted with Cinnamon, Ginger, and Roasted Apples
- Herbed Risotto
- Roasted Root Vegetable Medley
- Vanilla Brulee Cheesecake with Raspberry & Caramel Sauce
- Iced Tea with Lemon Station
- Cucumber/Lemon Infused Water Station
- Coffee/Hot Tea Station
Networking at Noon events are open to folks in all industries. We seek to host a diverse cross-section of all of our members. Our goal is to provide valuable insights into each industry sector, and fruitful networking, all in just over an hour.
Thanks to our Series Sponsors for Networking @ Noon: Hilton Garden Inn, Sheldrake Point, 1 Step Coaching & Consulting, LLC, Sciarabba Walker & CO, LLP, and Ithaca College.