Unlocking Your Nonprofit's Fundraising & Marketing Potential
Unlocking Your Nonprofit Organization's Fundraising and Marketing Potential
Looking to leverage your board member’s strengths & expertise?
Need help securing major gifts?
Could you use ideas to implement a sustainable marketing strategy or ideas to make social media work for your mission?
Discover fundraising and marketing methods and opportunities which will significantly boost organizational growth and success.
Learn how to:
- Leverage board members' professional expertise and personal strengths to excel in, and truly enjoy, the fundraising process.
- Implement affordable marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Secure major gifts by understanding national and local fundraising trends, while following a proven step-by-step process focused on building strong donor relationships.
- Utilize social media as an effective public relations tool.
Who should attend:
- Executive Directors & Associate Directors
- Chief Operating Officers
- Public Relations, Communications, & Marketing Staff
- Current & Prospective Board Members
- Development Officers
- Active Community Volunteers
Mark R. Wille & Denis Sweeney
Mark R. Wille, Principal
- Helps nonprofits realize their potential by learning & applying fundraising, strategic planning, board development, & public relations best practices.
- Advises a range of nonprofits of varying sizes and missions.
- Previously held Development Officer, Development Director & Executive Director positions with local, regional, and national nonprofit organizations.
Denis Sweeney, Owner
Sweeney Enterprises, LLC
- Assists nonprofits with planning & implementing their public relations & marketing plans.
- Serves as executive director & marketing director with local nonprofit organizations.
- Accredited Small Business Consultant (ASBC).
About the L.E.A.R.N. with the Chamber Series:
The L.E.A.R.N. Professional Development series, powered by Tompkins Trust Company, is designed to give Chamber members access to tools and resources that will help them grow and strengthen their businesses or organizations. Under the core areas of Leadership, Equity, Action, Resilience, and Navigation, the Tompkins Chamber seeks to deliver a valuable series of workshops to the topics most important to you and your team.