Loaves & Fishes of Tompkins County
- Community Organizations/Non-Profits
Loaves & Fishes of Tompkins County is an independent, non-profit organization. Loaves provides free meals, hospitality, companionship, and advocacy for people in need. Loaves & Fishes serves free meals Monday - Friday, 52 weeks a year. It is the only community kitchen in Tompkins County. There are no requirements for services. All are welcome!
- Fresh meals will be packaged to-go and served outside in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church, 210 N. Cayuga St.
- Lunch: Mon, Wed, and Fri from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Dinner: Tues & Thurs from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- All are Welcome
- To volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org